Friday, February 12, 2010

David Babaii for Wild Aid Review

In the past, as a lame attempt to add texture to my hair, I have spritzed damp hair with spray gel. Big mistake... HUGE!! Any texture that even remotely reminds me of crunchy scrunched hair makes my skin crawl. Is it too much to that my hair just feel like hair?


So of course I absolutely LOVE David Babaii for Wild Aid. His products run about $9-$12, which isn't exactly cheap, but it's not really that expensive either. David Babaii for WildAid is doesn't contain sulfates, parabens, or petrochemicals. It is also free of animal products and hasn't been tested on animals. Plus, they donate ten percent of all profits to WildAid, the global wildlife conservation organization.

Two of my favorites are:
Hair Polish: Ok, so the bottle is really tiny. But I've been using this sparingly. I love that you can use it on wet or dry hair. It's slightly similar John Frieda Frizz Ease Anti-Frizz Serum, but is not at all oily or sticky or greasy feeling. Another bonus: it doesn't have that natural product "Aveda" smell. It smells fresh and clean.

This spray is perfection. It smells like beach and gives soft definition to hair. It also smooths down frizz. I've never found anything quite like this product. David Babaii and Kate Hudson collaborated on this product line and Kate is one of his long-time clients. It make sense, because this beach spray gives me soft, flowy hair not unlike Ms. Hudson's.

You can buy these products at Ulta, Rite Aid, Drugstore.com, or the David Babaii Website.

David Babaii for Wildaid Website
Wildaid Website